Ant mining machine X3 specifications:
1. Rated power: 220KH/s±5%
2. Wall power consumption: 500 W + 7% (Bit Continental APW3-1600 W power supply, AC/DC 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
3. Power supply efficiency: 2.27J/kH + 7% (wall, AC/DC 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
4. Rated voltage: 11.6~13.0V
5. Dimensions: 334 mm (L) * 125 mm (W) * 207 mm (H)
6. Cooling: 1×12038 fan
7. Operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
8. Operating Humidity: 5%RH-95%RH, non-condensing
9. Network Connection: Ethernet
10. Noise: 76dB
11. Overall weight (does not include packaging): 5.5kg
12. Power connection mode: Each PCIE interface of power computing board needs to be connected. It is recommended to use independent power supply to power the complete machine. In the case of non-independent power supply, 3 computing power boards can be connected to different power supplies, but each The force plate cannot connect multiple power sources and ensure that the force plate is finally powered on.
1. Chassis deformation or heat sink off, please do not power, contact sales service.
2. Can not use two power strips with the same power board.
3. It is recommended to use ant mine pool (www.antpool.com)
4. Do not use POE switches in ant mining machines, which can easily cause control board burning.
Mining machines are different from consumer electronics products, but are specifically tailored to customer needs for investment products. Investment needs to be careful. This product's after-sales service policy is as follows, once purchased, it is deemed as the recognition of this policy.
1. No refund or return after payment is made, regardless of delivery.
2. The warranty period for the mining machine product is 180 days from the date of shipment.
3. Due to market fluctuations, the price of the product may be adjusted at any time after your purchase. We do not assume the obligation of prior notice and price compensation.
The following conditions void the warranty:
1. The miner itself was dismantled and changed and replaced components;
2. Damage caused by lightning strikes, voltage surges, and poor quality power supplies;
3. Damage to the incoming water, circuit boards and components due to moisture and corrosion;
4. The circuit board has burned traces or the chip is burned;
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.